Friday, November 4, 2011

Whenever, Wherever, Whatever!

(Picture of Dylan taken at the State Fair of TX! - We actually were featured in a local newspaper as one of 5 finalists in a photo contest!)


I discovered my blog again....but I know myself better than anyone else and this is just one post. Since I have blogged last, I am still fighting with the 9 pounds but that's old news! I am currently working on me and what I need to do to make me better. So, in a nutshell, here's what's been going on:

Renee: Well, I am pretty settled in my job since I am rounding out year 2. I guess I can't really say that I am "new" anymore even though I would like to use that as an excuse anytime I mess up something! ;o) I have been on a rollercoaster of a ride and although there are some days I want to get off permanently I'm still strapped in. I have been training for a full 26.2 for the past 3 months and I am about to embark on something I never, ever thought I would do. Running a marathon is a bucket list item that scares the crap out of me but I know that when it's over I'll be much better for it!
Other than that I am trucking along still saying yes to things I should say no to and working hard at being the best me I can be to all the people I interact with. It's a hard job sometimes but somebody's gotta do it!

Shannon: Working hard and being a great dad is what Shannon does best! Does he do it with the greatest of attitudes sometimes - negative! BUT I love him still and appreciate that I have a husband who loves me fully-even with my quirks and flaws!

Dylan: First grade has arrived quickly and he is just a sweet, sweet boy with a very non-chalant personality. I LOVE that about him. He's a great big brother and a funny little guy who is full of competition! More stories to come!

Camille: She really is the glue that keeps us together and although she is small in stature, she is the boss of us all! Funny, sassy and full of life is how I would define her. I can't wait to see what she turns out to be!



No comments: